Our Ref: BLLS/SEC 2020-2021/08, S.N.: 903
Date: 19 January 2021
To: All Members & Parents of BLLS.
Re.: BLLS – Job opportunity at the position of Administration Manager.
Honourable Members & Parents,
Please be informed that BLLS is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the Administration Manager’s job role.
Position: Administration Manager.
- Manage regular administrative job of the school.
- Establish work schedules. Supervise staff and monitor their performance.
- Co-ordinate with MOE/BTTSAL/Local Schools on BLLS School oriented issues.
- Co-ordinate with Students/Teachers/ Members/Parents on school-related matters.
- Consolidate, maintain, and update related databases/records/feedbacks to support internal and external stakeholders.
- Develops and implements procedures to improve the operations and function of the school.
- Monitors & maintains the expenses & supplies for the office, school, and its equipment.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree from any reputed university.
- 1-3 years of working experience.
- Advanced knowledge of productivity tools, especially at Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to multi-task, well organised and be meticulous in handling huge databases.
- A self-motivated team player with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Type and special note:
Part-Time job. BLLS Members and non-members can apply. Female candidates will be preferred.
BLLS is a non-profit, volunteering organisation; hence, the selected candidate may expect a nominal honorarium. The administration Manager may need to work at Bukit Panjang Campus or other BLLS educational centres in Singapore. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Please do not mention your NRIC or FIN in your CV/Resume in compliance with Personal Data Protection guidelines.
Thanks and Best regards
Samir Chandra Das,
Bangla Language and Literary Society, Singapore
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone & WhatsApp: +65 91693543
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1112, Kent Ridge Post Office, Singapore 911104