In view of the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, BLLS strongly urges all Parents and Students to take precautionary measures to maintain high standards of sanitation and personal hygiene to prevent the transmission and spread of the infections. The following measures will remain in place at both BLLS campuses (BP and PR).
1. We will inspect our Kindergarten campus (AKC, Hill view Terrace) Friday late afternoon (28th of Feb). We will update you on this in the evening through teachers if we can reopen the venue for Kindergarten lessons.
2. MOE/BTTSAL has imposed strict measure in the class room for contact tracing. All the students class room seat plan needs to be submitted to MOE. We have taken needful precautions on this too in line with MOE/BTTSAL guidelines.
3. BLLS will engage additional cleaning resource and personnel in the campus to maintain the high standard of hygiene.
4. Parents will not be allowed to go beyond the school entrance at both the campuses. For P1/P2, teachers will be at the foyer area to receive the students. Temperature check will be carried out.
Only Pasir Ris campus students need to bring the travel declaration form (attached) filled-up and submit at the school entry.
5. Each student must bring a working oral digital thermometer for his/her own temperature measurement.
6. We request the parents/students to stay off-campus who are not feeling well with fever, cough, and runny nose. They should stay at home and have a rest.
7. Students will directly go to class by 8:45 am as there will be no assembly and no gathering outside or in canteen area will be allowed.
8. If any student returns from Main Land China, Daegu City/South Korea and Chengdo/South Korea in the last 14 days, please comply with the MOH’s guidelines of taking leave of absence.
9. If any student is detected with fever or coughing or runny nose, school management will immediately isolate him or her. The parent will be informed.
10. We have also provided separate guidelines to our Teachers on the same issue.
11. No parking is allowed in both BP and PR campuses. Our earnest request to those who are driving, please park your car at the designated car parks away from the school gate entry and walk down to school. This request is for the sake of OUR KIDS’ greater safety while they are approaching the school gate.
We are passing through an extraordinary time. BLLS is highly committed to keeping our kids safe and that is the most PRIORITY task at this moment. Our earnest request to you please have patience and co-operate with Local school Authority and BLLS volunteers while they exercise their due diligence at the school entry and thereafter. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.