Under the current circumstances of Coronavirus outbreak, the following precautionary measures are going to be applicable in all the BLLS campuses- at BP and PR.
We will keep our Kindergarten campus (AKC, Hill view Terrace) closed for this weekend 8th Feb as a precautionary measure. We will update you on this in the following week again.
1. Parents will not be allowed to go beyond the school entrance. For P1/P2, teachers will be at the foyer area to receive the students. Temp check will be carried out.
- West Spring Secondary School (BP) and Meridian Secondary school (PR) authority notified that they will impose a certain restriction on students/parents entry.
- Pasir Ris campus students need to submit travel declaration form (we have sent to you in a separate email) at the school entry. Parent’s entry will be strictly controlled. No parking will be allowed.
2. Each student must bring a working oral digital thermometer for his/her own temperature measurement.
3. We request the parents/students to stay off-campus who are not feeling well with fever, cough, and runny nose. They should stay at home and have a rest.
4. Students will directly go to class by 8:45 am as there will be no assembly and no gathering outside or in canteen area will be allowed.
5. There will be no PTM (Parent-Teacher-Meeting) on the 8th Feb.
6. If any student returns from China in the last 14 days, please comply with the MOH’s guidelines of taking leave of absence.
7. If any student is detected with fever or coughing or runny nose, school management will immediately isolate him or her. Parents will be informed.
We are passing through an extraordinary time. BLLS is highly committed to keeping our kids safe and that is the most PRIORITY task at this moment. Our earnest request to you please have patience and co-operate while Local school Authority and BLLS while they will exercise their due diligence at the school entry. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.