Dear A level students,
We would like to congratulate all the O level, -2019 students for their individual achievements.
However, the students who are continuing with BLLS for A level will require a preliminary registration process with BTTSAL for the subject of Bengali. Without this registration, you will not be eligible for SA1 and prelim examinations in A level
We would like to request you to submit the following documents to BLLS Admin as soon as you receive.
1. O level Result Slip both for all the students
2. Junior college placement result
3. For IP students, only college information
You can download the Junior College result from MOE Website after result published. Please don’t forget to download the result from the MOE website.
You can submit both the documents to BLLS School in the following ways:
1. Email scan copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Physically hand over the photocopy documents to A level teachers at PR/BP Campus on the first day of the school
We do appreciate your esteemed cooperation and support. Thank you.